After studying in Adelaide at the Centre for Creative Photography, Lucy made the move to Melbourne in 2009 to further her career. Along with her success as a wedding photographer, she spends her time shooting bands, portraits and editorials.
She loves to eat the food I cook and often inhales it before I’ve had the chance to ask if she likes it. She’s a passionate host, always bringing friends together for excellent times. She’s a film buff, with a highly tuned ear for music and an ever-growing vinyl collection after a decade of working in record stores. She has a great sense of style (mostly ’70s inspired), and is quite a creative powerhouse, with a keen eye for colour and composition – whether she’s taking a photo or creating beautiful spaces around our home.
And she absolutely loves a party.
Selected Press Features:
- Ange + Jac | Thornbury Bowls Club Wedding | Featured on Hello May
- Hannah + Sam | Hobart Destination Wedding | Features on Hello May
- Our home on The Design Files
- Ella + Vujan | Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding | Featured on Hello May
- Dom + Drew | Glasshaus Outside | Featured on Hello May
- Kiera + Ben | Palm Beach NSW | Featured on Hello May
- Nancy + Chris | The NGV | Featured on Hello May
Alastair grew up in breathtaking New Zealand, and came to Australia to study film. After 10 years in Brisbane, he made himself a home in the somewhat less sunny Melbourne. What it may lack in sunshine and accessible surf beaches, it makes up for with great food, culture and charming redheads.
In his spare time he likes to hone his mad cooking skills, potter around our Dandenong Ranges garden, take our Kelpie X Border Collie (Taika) on endless hikes and adventures, hunt down the best surf spots, and travel the world with me.
He has a dry wit, kind heart, impenetrable zen-like aura, and a salt and pepper beard. I enjoy pointing out the greys as they appear. He doesn’t enjoy it as much.
- Alex + Sian | A Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding
- Holly + Luke | A Sun Theatre Wedding
- Ally + Jacob | A Rupert on Rupert Wedding
- Jenn + Fran | A Destination Wedding in Portugal
- Lilli + Jake's Boogiewed | A Festival of Love + Soul
- Steph + Rob | A Panama Dining Room Wedding
- Lilli + Jake | Helicopter Elopement New Zealand