“After studying in Adelaide at the Centre for Creative Photography, Lucy made the move to Melbourne in 2009 to further her career. Along with her success as a wedding photographer, she spends her time shooting bands, portraits and editorials.
She loves to eat the food I cook and often inhales it before I’ve had the chance to ask if she likes it. She’s a film buff, and a handy team member on music trivia nights (due to a decade of working in record stores). If it was socially acceptable, she’d probably wear a bathrobe in every situation.
She brings out the best in even the most camera shy with her infectious energy.
You’ll like her. I do.”
More photos on lucyspartalis.com:
- Rangefinder Magazine's '30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography'
- Jemma + Piers | Modern Abbotsford Convent Wedding
- Amanda + Cam in Wonderland | Cactus Country Wedding
- 2015 - 2016 | Some Highlights
- Spain on Film Exhibition
- Camp Common Folk, WA | Guest Speaker
- Elysia + Nathan | Queen's Theatre Wedding, Adelaide
- Bianka + Glenn | Glen Ewin Wedding
- Sharee + Joel | A Rockin Northside Wedding
- Amoni + Paul | Carriageworks Wedding, Sydney
“Alastair grew up in breathtaking New Zealand, and came to Australia to study film. After 10 years in Brisbane, he’s made himself a home in the somewhat less sunny Melbourne. What it may lack in sunshine and accessible surf beaches, it makes up for with great food, culture and charming redheads.
While producing his beautiful short films he also works as a photographer for Google, providing businesses with virtual tours and commercial stills. In his spare time he likes to hone his mad cooking skills, surf, travel the world (with me)… and have the occasional lounge room dance off.
He has a dry wit, kind heart, impenetrable zen-like aura, and a salt and pepper beard. I enjoy pointing out the greys as they appear. He doesn’t enjoy it as much.”
More films from Alastair:
- Lilli + Jake | Helicopter Elopement New Zealand
- Nicole + Arman | Baie Wines Festival Wedding
- Lilli + Jake's Boogiewed | A Festival of Love + Soul
- Camp Common Folk 2016
- Dani + Phil | Fiji Destination Wedding
- Michelle + Viola | Laid-Back Wedding in Durham, North Carolina
- Ashani + Aaron | Abbotsford Convent Wedding
- Sian + Jonny | Byron Bay Destination Wedding
- Shannon + Christian | Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding
- Laura + Dave | Trunk Restaurant Wedding